Iowa Medica Insure Plan Highlights:
Iowa Medica Health Insurance Insure plans include:
- Access to a large network of doctors, clinics and hospitals — the Insure network. 100% of Hospitals and 97% of Doctors in Iowa.
- Coverage when you travel nationwide — Multiplan's PHCS Healthy Directions & Medica’s Choice network
- Access to Mayo Clinic through the Centers of Excellence program
- 100% coverage of routine preventive exams
- Gold, silver and bronze metal level plan options
- Copay, copay plus, health savings account compatible or catastrophic plan options
About the Medica Insure network:
You’ll have access to one of Iowa and Nebraska’s largest provider networks with 100% of the hospitals and 97% of clinicians in Iowa and Nebraska. You can receive care from more than 20,000 physicians and other health care professionals, 320 hospitals and 1,500 health care facilities in Iowa and Nebraska, as well as bordering states.
About the National Network:
Traveling and need care? No worries. You can access your network benefits nationwide when you see a provider in our travel program. The program allows you to visit more than 4,500 hospitals, 80,000 care facilities and 700,000 providers nationwide through Multiplan's PHCS Healthy Directions network and Medica’s Choice network.